Saturday, April 11, 2015

Reported Sighting Of Aliens































On this particular night the moon was full and so bright that we commented on how it was practically daylight. We hadn't gotten far from the house, when I noticed something standing on the left-hand side of the road, no more than thirty feet ahead. I knew my friend saw it too because we both froze. I could see it clearly thanks to the moonlight and how close it was, but I struggle to describe it. It was four, maybe 4 1/2 feet tall, and had a somewhat humanoid shape, with a distinct head, torso, arms and legs, but it was narrower than a person, and the legs were disproportionately short while the rest of the body parts were freakishly elongated, even the head. It seemed to be matte gray all over and had no features whatsoever. No face, no hair, nothing. But the most alarming thing was, it was so thin that it looked like a suit of clothes on a hanger; it had a shape from the front, but from the side it was practically paper thin. I got a look at it from the side because moments after we caught sight of it, it turned and crossed the road in front of us. I can't think of an accurate way to describe how it moved. The legs moved a little, but it didn't seem to take steps, there was no up and down motion; it glided almost fluidly across the road and over the edge of the mesa. I was so shocked that I can't remember if it made any noise as it headed down the hillside with all its bushes and loose rocks. A few seconds later, my friend and I looked at each other and said "Did you see that?" almost simultaneously. Then we just turned and ran  like hell back to her house." (From Phantoms And Monsters Pulse Of The Paranormal)
Unusal greys?










'...