Monday, March 22, 2010

Freaky Black Eyed Man

From the newsletter by Stephen Wagner at About.com.This is new to me!
"From Stephen Wagner, your Guide to Paranormal
There are some parallels, it seems, between the accounts of men-in-black encounters and the relatively more recent black-eyed people encounters: there's the air of high strangness surrounding them; the feeling that they may not be quite human; the sometimes weird, non-sequitur things they say; they're not really dangerous, but they seem to want something from us. ...

My mom and I love reading through all the stories on this site and tonight we came across one that we can really relate to. It was about seeing a black-eyed man in Wal-Mart in Missouri. We live in Missouri, too, and maybe about 70 miles from where this took place. We also saw a black-eyed man in Wal-Mart. It was in Eureka, Missouri; we live only about 10 minutes away.

It was last summer and we had been shopping and heading for the front to check out when this spectacularly tall man passed us going the other way. I looked at his face and freaked out because his eyes were all black and he was just creepy. My mom never looked at his face because she was riveted to his legs. His knees, according to her, were on backward! She said they were kind of like a bird's legs. I started to cry because he was so scary and my mom said I shouldn't make such a fuss over someone's deformities. When I told her it was his eyes that I was crying about, she was sort of miffed that she missed them.

That's it, but there's one more thing that may or may not be connected. Another day we were at Wal-Mart and had left and were heading home. Well, you have to drive right in front of Six Flags to get on the highway and the one lane turns into two on the turn to the highway. We were making the turn when all of a sudden this car with government plates cuts right in front of us, cutting us off. My mom cussed them and called them a bad name -- and this is the creepy part. The two men in the front seat both turn around at the same time and look right at us. Their faces were not normal. They looked like melted plastic. I am so scared just writing this. I can still see them so clearly. Their chins and necks seem to almost run over the collars of their white shirts. They could have been really creepy masks, but that doesn't make any sense. We couldn't believe it and my mom sped up so we could get another look. Well, they weren't having any of that, and the more we sped up the more they did, too. When we were doing about 85 miles an hour on Hwy 44, they pulled ahead and left us in their dust. We went home and told my dad, but he didn't buy any of this story. But I swear it is the total truth."

Weird huh? Watch out Walmart..Sorry my computer is sick and I can not get a picture up today.Did not have one actually of these guys though.

No comments: