Sunday, June 19, 2011

Possessed Radio


If you would like to see this including the picture. it is featured at the Coast To Coast AM site.
"Being a long time Coast to Coast AM fan I am familiar with the phenomenon of people looking at clocks and always seeing 11:11, but how would you like waking up to 666 on your clock radio display? The radio worked well for many years and I was very happy with it until one morning. I can't remember the exact program I was listening to but it was something about demons and devils, and the supposed coming of the Antichrist. I cannot tell you the terror I experienced after I fell asleep and woke up to this!

I unplugged the radio that night and moved it immediately to the garage. I had forgotten
all about it until the other day when I was unpacking some old boxes and found it again. It has been unplugged and without batteries for at least a year. Imagine my surprise when I plugged it back in and it still has 666 on the display? I have left the radio plugged in for about a week and ever since this radio has come on at odd times with static but it also will work fine tuning stations except for the display."

--RCB III
rcbiii666@hotmail.com


Love it!

No comments: