Monday, March 30, 2009
Recently on Coast To Coast, a new book was discussed.Not sure how I feel about the idea but a lot of people have the hope that the Obama Administration will disclose some secrets held for many years about alien sightings and contact.The Jackie Gleason one was amusing,,,,The illustration is a pattern from the shop of Emporium at Etsy.Until I found it I was thinking of using my earrings,but think this is so neat.
More at http://Emporium.etsy.com
"... Researcher Grant Cameron and activist Stephen Bassett discussed the UFO disclosure movement, and US presidents and their knowledge of UFOs/ETs. Bassett announced that Cameron's forthcoming book, U.S. Presidents and UFOs: The Untold Story, has been picked by a New York publisher, Overlook Press.
Cameron gave a rundown on what various presidents may have known about UFOs. Here is a sampling:
* Truman-- was involved with the Roswell Incident, and had the most control of all the presidents in terms of keeping secrets.
* Eisenhower-- possible ET meeting in '54.
* LBJ-- may have had meetings about the Kecksburg Crash.
* Nixon-- reportedly showed alien bodies to Jackie Gleason.
* Carter-- had his own UFO sighting; helped to open the door for Freedom of Information documents.
* Reagan-- made references to aliens in his speeches, and confirmed ETs to Steven Spielberg.
Bassett spoke about the upcoming X-Conference, he is hosting in the Washington DC area on April 17-19th. Highlights include appearances by George Noory, Edgar Mitchell, & Graham Hancock and a debate between Bassett and Col. John Alexander."
(From the newsletter)