Friday, March 23, 2012

Whitney's Daughter Also Reports Spirit Presence

The first account I read was of her mother ,just yesterday I saw this...

"Whitney Houston’s daughter claims she is haunted at night by the spirit of her mother.

Speaking for the first time since Houston’s death a month ago, Bobbi Kristina told Oprah Winfrey she feels her mother’s presence all the time.

In an extraordinary interview, the 19-year-old said: “Throughout the house, lights turn on and off, and I’m like, ‘mum, what are you doing?’ I can still laugh with her and still talk to her. I can hear her voice telling me to ‘keep moving, baby, I’ve got you’. I can always feel her with me.”

Bobbi Kristina was taken to hospital twice when she broke down after her mother’s death at the age of 48 in her hotel bathroom. She says the grief now comes over her in waves, but she’s bolstered by her mother’s spirit.
“I feel her passing through me all the time,” she said. “I wake up at night. She would say at 5am the saints start praying. Every night I wake up and look at the clock and it’s 5am. I start praying.

“No one knows what an amazing spirit she was. She wasn’t only a mother, she was a best friend,” said Bobbi Kristina, who told Oprah she was doing “as good as I possibly can”.