Friday, October 23, 2009

Kia's Halloween Ghost



"The Tickling Ghost

Every Halloweenlloween around midnight, in our living room, I see a white figure of a little boy just staring back at me. This first happened in 2005, the year my mom and I first moved into our apartment. I was 10 years old and my mom was sleeping. Usually I can't sleep on Halloween because I get too scared. That year, I couldn't close my eyes without feeling someone sneaking into my room.

When I first saw "it," it was about 1 a.m. and I was just lying in my bed thinking about the Halloween that had just passed. I started to drift off. Then I felt as if someone or something was tickling my feet. So I opened my eyes - and that was when I saw him. I distinctly remember that he was all the way over by the wall. I closed my eyes, thinking that it was just my imagination, but when I opened them again, he was closer than he was before.

I ran into my mom's room and told her what I saw. Of course, she didn't believe me, and she told me to go back to sleep. So I went back to my room and fell asleep. I dreamed of the boy in white all through the rest of the night and it scared me so badly. The thing about it is, as I see him every year, he gets clearer and clearer and he gets bigger and bigger, as if he is growing up with me. I'm 13 now and he looks about 13, too. - Kia"

Sounds like somethingHairy The Happy Ghost might do while he waits for you to have him the prize at your Halloween Party.He is in my shop..

No comments: