Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Phantom Car,..Angels or Ghosts?


An interesting experience reported on About.com/Paranormal.

" Phantom Car
It was the year 2004, in Phoenix, Arizona. I was helping out my best friend and watching her children while she worked at night. She lived almost about two hours away from me at the time. I had to borrow my mom's vehicle, since my mother had to work as well, so I had to have her car back each morning. I drove two hours there and two hours back every day for three days with my infant son. Needless to say, the last night driving home I was exhausted and constantly shaking my head and blinking my eyes to keep me awake. I debated pulling over, but didn't want to stop on the side of the highway with a baby in the car.

Finally, I got back to Phoenix. I was on a bridge on the 101 freeway when I finally nodded off for the last time. I was quickly awakened by a honking horn. I looked over to the right where the car was and saw a bunch of young teenagers in the car all waving and smiling at me. I glanced away for a second and then looked back and the car was gone. There were no exits, we were on a bridge, and there was nowhere for that car to go. There was no car ahead or in front of me. The car was gone.

I thought later how even if it wasn't an angel's car, they couldn't have possibly seen me close my eyes. It was night and they were on the passenger side. If that car wouldn't have honked its horn and awakened me, I would have crashed off a bridge, and my son and I would not be here today."
Angels? Ghosts of those killed in an accident? What do you think?

No comments: