Saturday, October 24, 2009

A New Take On "Bloody Mary"?


"BLOODY MARY

It happened in London on October 31 - Halloween. I was making the rounds at my Halloween party looking for my seven-year-old son, and I couldn't find him. I went to his room and he wasn't there, but then I heard him laughing in the wardrobe. I opened the wardrobe, and he was the only one in there, laughing. I just thought he was doing what normal kids do, playing, until later on.

The party was all over and I was cleaning up. I couldn't find my son again, so I went upstairs and checked the wardrobe. He was in there laughing again. This time I asked him what he was doing. "I'm playing with Mary," he replied. I thought this time one of the kids was in there with him, hiding, so I opened the other side of the wardrobe. There was nobody there.

So I thought he had an imaginary friend. I told him to stop talking about an imaginary friend because it's not real, and then I went downstairs to clean more.

Two hours later, at 10:00 p.m., I'd finished cleaning up and my son was already in bed. I was tired, so I went to bed. When I went into my room, I found a message written in my lipstick on my mirror saying, "You're wrong. I am real. I am Bloody Mary." As soon as I saw this, I rushed to my son's room only to find him with bloody scratches all over his arms, legs and face. He shouted at me, "I hate you! This wouldn't have happened if you said that she was real!" - Geshe"

From about.com/Paranormal

INTERESTING FIND
What Really Scares People?
Top 10 Phobias
http://www.livescience.com/culture/091023-top10-fear.html

No comments: