Friday, December 24, 2010

A CHRISTMAS HAUNTING SONG


This is a nice story, thank you L.
"HAUNTING CHRISTMAS SONG

On February 7, 2009 my Mom passed away of terminal cancer. Prior to her death, we had talked about the afterlife. I asked her if she could send me a sign after she was gone to let me know that she was ok. She said that she would if she could.

That night I went to bed after crying myself to sleep and at about 4 a.m. I was lying there thinking about our conversation when all of the sudden a doll that played the song "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" went off in my little girl's room all by itself.

There was nothing near it and no way it could have gone off. My daughter had just gotten it for Christmas. And now a year later it hasn't happened again. Christmas was my Mom's favorite holiday. I am sure that it was her. Or is it just a coincidence? - Luetta
The picture doe the Count down is from Dream Time..May you hace a Blessed Holiday.

No comments: