Saturday, August 30, 2008

TERIREESWANG Visits France


A talented Etsy artist Terireeswang recently shared an experience while visiting France.Just goes to show ghostly "surprises" may be anywhere.
Her work is featured in the video here.(The video is also posted on You Tube) but no doubt you w8ill want to see her shop and the other interesting work there.Find her at http://TERIREESWANG.etsy.com

Here is her story in her own words:
"We traveled with friends to visit a family in France.
The house is older than the United States of America!
We all stayed up stairs, the family down stairs; too big.

We settled in, went to bed, and the guy with the white wig and tights tried to get in too!...
I told him, "...off you go, my Husband is right there"!
I pushed him off and out he went dancing through the open window. Asked my husband if he saw, he was already snoring.

Woke up, went down stairs,...they all asked how we slept.
I said, "fine after I sent the ghost on his way..."

Arguing in French, then translated..."What did he look like"?... I relayed. Then, "My Mother always tells us about him, but we never believe her. But, that's why we don't sleep upstairs"! Now she has proof."

TERI

Now that was an unexpected addition to her trip wouldn't you say...Thank you Terri

6 comments:

Sunny Bower Art Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny Bower Art Studio said...

I enjoy chatting with Teri! She's a favorite Etsian of mine!

Anonymous said...

wonderful love ghost stories
thanx for stopping by my blog and the challenge post I did not type it totally cut and paste!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Thank you for your visit and comments.She is talented,Little sun you have a nice blog..

Anonymous said...

The question is not whether ghosts exist or not but rather why does anyone believe they exist.

That's the really interesting question.
bruce

https://www.brucemhood.com

(Ok Shameless promotion for my book but my publishers made me do it!)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Thanks Bruce.Will check it out and good luck with the book.