Monday, September 1, 2008

Interested In Near Death Experiences?


I just gor an Email that anyone interested in NDS's might like to know about.Here it is:
This just in from the IANDS local group in Los Angeles:
On Tuesday, September 2nd, the National Geographic cable channel will
feature a show titled "Moment of Death" as part of its Explorer series.
We
are told that the show will feature a near-death experiencer from
California whose NDE included an out-of-body experience in which the
observations made during the experience were later verified.

Information on this show can be obtained at
http://www.iands.org/maillist/lt.php?id=Yx1RBlxXAksNDUsDUQMC Please check
your local TV listings for exact viewing times in your area. It is possible
that this show will be rebroadcast in some areas later that week.

IANDS has not seen this production and cannot vouch for its content or
accuracy.


A service of the International Association for Near-Death Studies
(www.iands.org).

3 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

I had many out-of-the-body experiences in my 20's. They stopped once I had children! I was too afraid that I couldn't get 'back'!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Wow. I had a friend who learned to do that.I was envious.Can understand your feelings though.Amazing how having children changes our life..not a one of mine cares or believes in paranormal...

Karen said...

Great site!

Can't wait to see the NDE show...

Karen