Friday, September 19, 2008

Valarie Has A Story From Enidsjewelry




A fellow Etsy Jewelry Artist ,Valarie who has her shop Enid'sjewelry says she is "a chicken" when it comes to the supernatural."Also, I'm a chicken. I'm super scared or surnatural stuff but yet, I keep on reading uniquenurses =P Gives me the chills, but it's like drugs to me !About her crafting
"I've been making jewelry since the past 7 years now, and I love it more and more everyday ! I also do other crafts, but I keep them for myself. I like playing with paper goodies, as well as knit and crochet.

I used to study fine arts, but left that field when I decided that tourism was really what I was looking for. This was a turning point. Instead of stopping to craft and paint, I increased the amount of time I was spending creating. And then was born Enid's jewelry =)

You will see some of her work in the video but will want to visit the store to see more
http://enidjewelry.etsy.com
Here is her story in her own words

"I lived to parent's house since I was 2 years old. I only moved out recently... But Since the first moment I entered the house I KNEW that something wasn't "normal". I would feel drastic air temperature changes, I would feel scared for no reason, and I could feel... Someone. I never really saw it. I could just feel it.

One night, I had a friend come drop me off at home. She came in and suddenly said she was in a hurry and left. The next morning, we saw each other, and she said she saw a little girl, about 5 or 6 years old, in the middle of my living room. She said she looked sad. Anyway, I thought she was crazy, because I never saw anything, so why would she ? That was about 3 years ago.

I am now married and my husband has been living with my parents and I... About 4 months ago, a bit after we got married, my husband says he needs to talk to me and "that it can't wait until tomorrow". Mind you, it was 2 AM and I was tired. I tried to convince him to wait, but he still went on with the story. "I saw someone in your living room. A little girl, 5 or 6, she was crying. There was a stench, I almost threw up. It came from her. I don't know what's going on, but I saw her every time I went downstairs for the last couple of days"... He gave me the same detailed description as my friend, and each time, the little girl seemed to be very sad to be there.

I don't know who she is, but it gives me the chills. It's not my friend who has so much imagination, it's now my husband. They both saw the same thing. And I'm pretty sure another friend of mine saw her but he was too scared to tell me in case I thought he was crazy. I know, because I saw his face when he looked at my living room, near the sofa.

Now, since I moved out of my parents' house, I don't feel the temperature changes or the presence anymore. But I'd like to know who she is, because I'm curious "

I asked about her parents and wondered about the history of the house.She added:
"Nope, my parents never saw anything. They always believed I was afraid of the dark, but it was more a fear of what could pop up anytime before my eyes. I used to go downstairs, and run as fast as I can to avoid the living room AND the kitchen.

Some days, it was ok. Some days it was in my room. I freaked out once, had to have my husband call me. Another day it would be in the living room. Never in my sister's room or parent's room. Once, I have to go from my room to the living room to get some rest and finally sleep. My bedroom was so cold my husband was cold too. So it's wasn't my imagination.

I never thought I'd have a cool story like that anytime in my life =P

History of the house... built in the 1960s, nothing notorious happened there, but we lived across a cemetery.

Wow that is an interesting story.Thank you for telling it...

No comments: