Monday, January 18, 2010

Someone Else Has A Thought About "Nessie"


Found this today.An interesting site.not sure I agree but there is a lot to think anout...
" Forensic artist and investigator Bill McDonald updated us on several of his projects including the biology of the Loch Ness monster...According to his research, Nessie is neither a reptile or a mammal-- rather it's a type of eel that grows larger in additional life stages, and can live to be nearly 90 years old.

It's body rotates into humps explaining the appearance described in sightings, and the creature can slither onto land and kill like a crocodile, McDonald reported..."


http://www.alienufoart.com/


My Petite Nessie is pictured.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Catherine[/url]

Lauren Shostal said...

omg- you're just like me. i spend hours looking at websites talking about nessie or yeti's... i just think its awesome.
:D

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Thanks all.am glad there ate other "Nessie " fans around.hope you will come again.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to taste revolutionary things. Right now I'm manufacturing my personal solar panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive that. I came across a truly brilliant site that explains how to contruct pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how correct the data given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I would highly value it, because I extremely lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.