Saturday, February 23, 2008

Help Spread The Word To Nurses

No story today but I would appreciate your help in spreading the word to other nurses about 2 things,and looking at my blurb which has had only 9 views.It actually describes in probably more detail than you want to know in getting the message out for my#1 quest.
1)I want to encourage nurses who craft to consider selling their creations,to enhance their positive self image.It is hard for nurses to think of themselves as Artists in most instances.If you would tell them about this,it would be nice.
http://www.squidoo.com/nursesnaturally

It is the one that has only 9 views.
2) Any supernatural experiences regarding ESP,hauntings,personal Near Death Experiences,etc. I would be interested in hearing about.Particularly but not limited to those work related.
Thank you very much.

No comments: