Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wary Of Ouija?


Many are wary of the Ouija and some for especially good reasons from personal experience.Will say more about that later.For now am going to show some forum responses to "Ouija Boards,Pro or Con?"without their names.A piece of their work from their Etsy shop is included in the video.In their own words:

"my mom told me in no uncertain terms that i was to never touch a ouija board. she had been playing with one with some friends when the glass they were using shot off and hit the wall. my mom doesn't make up stuff like this, so when she told me the story i swore i wouldn't!"

"'m afraid of them actually and will not allow one in my house. So yes, I guess you could say I believe in them a lot because they scare the heck out of me."

"I believe in a healthy connection with a higher power and guardian spirits. That said, I've often heard/read that Ouija boards can draw in the lower level spirits. I had one when I was a teen, until my friend's car got stuck in the mud and we needed a board to put under the tire..."

"I used one with a friend back when we were like 14/15 years old.

The one paticular day, we kept talking to someone/something named KEVIN and he would swear like a trooper. We always thought that each one of us was maybe pushing it around etc..... just to get a reaction, until the one time one of us called out "Give us a sign you are there" and (I'm not lying) a balloon that was sitting in the bedroom with us popped right after we said that. We looked at each other and ran out of the room so fast and never used it again.

BUT then I gave my friend the Ouija board and he took it home and placed it on a shelf in his room and he said one day when he was outside his room her heard a crash in his room and went inside and the Ouija Board was laying half way across the bedroom, no way it would of ended up there if it just had fell of the shelf."

" used to play with Ouija boards as a kid, we even made some ourselves instead of the store bought kind out of cardboard. I had a demon follow me around for years after that. I would see weird things, feel weird things, and sometimes I'd be so scared when I was alone that I'd do everything in my power to find someone (anyone) to be with. It's hard to explain the feeling I'd get and the things I'd see...

It took a lot of strength to get rid of whatever it was, but I've never touched a board since the experiences I had. I know better. Yeah, I know kids can move the finder thing around, but I know what I saw and I know I'm not insane. There are too many things that we can't see/understand from our plane of existence for me to think that this is all there is here. Energy keeps on existing, it just changes form."

In a journey through Ebay just to check out the land.There were 4 pages of listings under Ouija Board.Numerous regular boards,some angel and witch boards,some glow in the dark types,some for dolls and for doll houses,several William Fudd original oracle boards(I had never heard of him until doing this subject..)parchment and paper copies of the patent,records and shirts of k.Morrisy's song, mousepads,coasters,mugs, and three kinds of wrist watches,one pocket watch,two pendants and a pair of earrings.Is that Amazing or what?
Will add only this for today from Wikipedia:
In 1944, occultist Manly P. Hall, the founder of the Philosophical Research Society and an early authority on the occult in the 20th century, stated in Horizon magazine that, "during the last 20-25 years I have had considerable personal experience with persons who have complicated their lives through dabbling with the Ouija board. Out of every hundred such cases, at least 95 are worse off for the experience." He went on to say that, "I know of broken homes, estranged families, and even suicides that can be traced directly to this source."[11]

No comments: