Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nikairo Has An Experience

Nikario doe amazing work woth felt.She says inher Etsy shop announcement:
"!I love felt and to work with it.And I love colors. Bright colors make me feel happy and add a bit of sunshine to life...
If you want to brighten up a simple tshirt or top and jeans, these are the perfect items to wear with!"
This shows in her work.You will want to check it out at
http://Nikairo.etsy.com



Here is her story in her own words
"When I was a child, one night I was reading in bed when suddenly i start to hear a strange noise.I looked up and in front of me,the calendar up in the wall was moving like a pendulum.It kept moving for a while and I stare at it with incredulity until i start to be scared and run to another room with my family. In this house I felt and sow other strange things..and my town had more then 1000 years, so many things had happened there!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow her work is amazing! I visited her shop and so love it. Thanks for sharing! Happy holidays!

. said...

Thank you so much Suzanne for featuring me! I mention your blog (and tag it between those I usually visit) in my blog!

Rosebud Collection said...

I would have been frightened too..
Something about the unknown?..but it is interesting to read.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Thank you so much for visiting and your comments both the work and story are special.

Blueberry Junkie said...

Scary!!