Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Onceupontheend's Ghostly Experience


The video posted yesterday shows some of the work from the shop. A bit about Cheryl was also posted with a story yesterday .This is her favorite ghost story,in her own words:


"I have some experiences, but this is one of my favorites:

When I was still living at home (teenage), my dad had throat cancer. I was laying in bed one night and couldn't sleep. It was the night before my dad was to have surgery to hopefully remove the cancer. The outcome could be anything from losing his entire voice box, having the cancer spread, etc. So, I was very scared.

Laying in bed, I suddenly had the urge to open my eyes, standing at the foot of my bed, was a "ghost" man in uniform smiling at me. I wasn't really afraid, but I closed my eyes because I felt like I saw enough.

Anyway, after seeing him I knew who he was and I felt peaceful. This man was my dad's uncle Ray who died when my dad was young. (I recoginzed him from a photo I've seen many times, he looked exact as the photo in his uniform, the smile).
The next morning I told my mom about the visit and she told me that my grandmother always used to tell my dad that his Uncle Ray was his guardian angel.

I think Uncle Ray visited me to let me know everything was going to be o.k.

The next day, my dad's surgery went as well as it possibly could and to this day he is cancer free.

Whayt a wonderful outcome.Thank you Cheryl,I hope you will check out the video or visit her shop http://onceupontheend.etsy.com

1 comment:

Bijoutery said...

Very interesting! And cheryl has such neat items in her store!