Sunday, October 19, 2008

Psychic Children ...Introduction


We all are enthralled with the boundless energy,creativity,and and enthusiasm of children.Imagination is a key factor of childhood.In the study of Paranormal activities,most writers agree that children show greater sensitivity to their environment than do adults.
Most believe we are all born with extra sensory abilities(ESP) in perception.This is most often "Educated out" within the usual culture by ages 4 or 7.Some children retain the ability and remain "psychic" throughout their life.
The popular programs "Ghost Whisperer" and "John Edwards Cross Country" demonstrate one aspect of such ability,communicating with spirits of the dead.Some of the difficulty of this "gift" as well as varied gifts of other aspects of ESP is also discussed in Sylvia Browne's early books about her own experience as a child.
Dr. Ian Stevenson was the first to bring credibility to the ideas of reincarnation in his experiences written as "Suggesting" the possibility.Although many are not comfortable with the ideas of Past Lives.A number of therapists now offer Past Life Regressions".

This small series will be presented with some examples into three broad areas:

How Could They Know?...General precognitive and telepathic experience

Spirits Around Us...General communication with visable and invisible spirits,/ghosts

Could This Be Past Life Related?.....Suggesting past life experiences

If you have any experiences you would like to add just leave in the comments or Email
nursesnaturally@gmail.com

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

I sometimes wonder when children have imaginary friends..Are they imaginary? One granddaughter had a speech, no one could understand..I use to tell my daughter..she hasn't crossed over yet..It was interesting..Of course, that was only my thoughts..

UniqueNurseGranny said...

But your thoughts are right on,rosebud.

Tia Colleen said...

Oh my daughter has totally done some things that CREEPED me out. Sometimes she says things to me, that only my Grams used to say. Finally I pulled out a picture of my Grams and asked "whos that?", she was quick to reply with "Grandma!".... alskdjlkasjlfj, gave me the heebie jeebies.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Cool.I could tell from her picture she is special!!