Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Could Toast Scare You?


OnesandZerosFashion is an interesting shop on Etsy.The owner Samantha introduces Harold and the Lunch Box Monsters.She has more on her own site but enough for checking out along with some other things with a vintage feel at Etsy.I liked the idea of using Jazz to show her work which is in the Animoto Video.Her shop may be found at
http://One sandZerosFashions.etsy.com

Samantha says "I have been hand-making unique and innovative fashions and accessories inspired by my love of robots, gadgets, and all things digital for about eight years and creating art since the time I could hold a crayon. Last fall, looking for an alternative to traditional paper or cloth lunch bags, I designed these popular and adorable Lunch Monster™ totes."

Here is her story in her own words:

" One day while I was in the apartment alone, I heard a loud *thwap!* as I came into the kitchen. A piece of toast had just fallen into the middle of the floor nowhere near the counters. I poked it, and it was still warm. The strangest part was that not only did I not have a toaster, but we didn't even have any bread at the time!"






Where do you think the piece of toast came from?
Thank you Samantha

No comments: