Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another by IJess at the Same House


Jessr continues at the same house described yesterday.

"Later in the visit, I was sitting with my husband and SIL in the living room. The layout of the first floor was such that the rooms formed a connected circle with the living room in the front, which had doors adjoining both the kitchen/dining room and the library. In between the two back rooms was another set of stairs leading to the upper floors of the house. My husband got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. Right as he left, I heard some strange music coming from the library. It was tinny and old-fashioned, as though coming from an old scratchy record player. I could clearly hear a woman singing. The music lasted about 10-20 seconds. At first, I thought my BIL must have come down the back stairs and turned on some music, but my SIL said, "What was THAT?" So apparently she had heard it as well. My husband came back in the room,come down the back stairs and turned on some music, but my SIL said, "What was THAT?" So apparently she had heard it as well. My husband came back in the room, and when we asked him, said he did not hear the music...and my SIL said my BIL wasn't home. No one had turned on anything. It was just the strangest thing, the tinniest strangest other worldly music, just for the briefest instant. Even in the sunny afternoon, we all felt a chill."




Thank you Jess for sharing your experiences.

2 comments:

melissa said...

wow what a weird experience! I love it!
Melissa

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Major chills! Especially when the music was described as "other worldly".