Monday, July 20, 2009

The Right Idea About This Haunting?


Some people do not believe in Ghosts.Some who believe in Ghosts do not believe in Demons.What do you think?

""I got that cold sensation...and walked in the hallway. There was a foul smell...like going near your city dump when it's 100 degrees out. Looked up the staircase, there was something transparent, murky colored and it was starting to form. And behind it, it was like taking all these plastic bags and just crinkling them...Today I refer to it as the fluttering of the wings...It started coming down the staircase and said 'Did you know what they did to us?' At that point in time, the only thing I could think of was that I wanted my car keys, so I could get the hell of that house." --John Zaffis on his encounter at the Connecticut home"

Seems like a good decision to me.
The illustration is "Knitting pattern - The Great Batsby" From Etsy's own darktwist.Visit
http://darktwist.etsy.com

1 comment:

Sophie said...

I don't know if I believe in ghosts or not...I lean towards believing because I've had personal experiences. My husband and I also go on ghost hunts pretty often.

as far as demons go, not sure I believe in that