Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Different Thought About The Moon


Remember your Grandmother saying bad things happen "since they walked on the moon."A lot of folks thought that.
Last week, I heard something I have not heard before.What do you make of this?

"Tom in Seattle revealed what may have been the real reason NASA's Moon program was cancelled after Apollo 17. Tom said a NASA contract officer told him that astronauts aboard the Lunar Orbiter saw lights from a giant moonbase while they were on the dark side of the moon. A voice speaking in English came on their radio and ordered them to "explore no further," Tom added."

The illustration is the craft from my "Space Cadets"OOAK Earring Set in the Paranormal Section at http://nursesnaturally.etsy.com

3 comments:

Sphider said...

wow, that's neat. I've never heard that before. I wonder if it's true.

I wish NASA would just tells us all their secrets!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Thanks Sphider for leaving a comment.I agree that there are too many secrets but seriously doubt that could be kept.Who knows though.

Pam said...

Very interesting! And the earrings are *darling*!!