Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Creepy Time For Natalie


Today an Etsy seller NaturallyNatalies tells of one of her experiences.She appreciates nature and natural products.See her excellent work at http://naturallynatalies.etsy.com
Here are some things used to describe herself in her profile there:
I'm a 25 year old work-at-home mom to three boys under the age of 5 who sometimes get on my nerves, sometimes make me laugh, sometimes I wish I could sell, but always I love.

I'm married to man who is just as stubborn as I am, and who I love very deeply.

I work in bursts, usually a few days on and a few days off. I find motivation and inspiration in strange places. I change my hair color when I get bored. I fall in love with each and every thing I make, and I have to say goodbye to it before I ship it. I use the Oxford comma infrequently. I talk too fast, and I curse like a sailor.

This is the experience in her own words:

One time an old boyfriend and I were driving through the desert, looking for a good place to watch the meteor shower that night. The moon was out, and very bright (but was supposed to be down in time for the shower), so we could see very clearly. Driving down a straight highway at 65 mile per hour, out of nowhere, an elderly woman in a blue dress was walking on the white line.

I was driving, and swerved to avoid her, while slowing down, and then pulled over. I got out and looked for her, but she was gone. No cactus, or rocks, or anything for her to hide behind, and like I said, it was fairly bright out and flat desert, so we could see very far.

Creepiest night of my life.

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Very interesting story..You just never know about these things..makes you think.

Rosebud Collection said...

Very interesting story..You just never know about these things..makes you think.

Rosebud Collection said...

darn, I hit it twice.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

THat is OK rosebud collection.Thanks