Sunday, March 16, 2008

Etsy Artist Reports Childbirth NDE


RachelRose is a shop that is noted for pretty shiny things.The shop profile tells us

rachelrose is a gathering place for pretty, shiny, things…
Rachel writes the listings, and talks with all you wonderful etsy buyers!
Rose is Rachel's daughter, she takes all the pictures, does all the photo editing, fancy computer stuff, and is finally starting to list her photography:)

Visit my other hangout at HeyChickie.etsy.com
for loads of supplies, vintage lovely, and various and sundry other goodies;)

We LOVE stories of your jewelry adventures, please share!

Here is her story in her own words.
...During my first childbirth, I was floating above the people in the room, could see my Dr. working and the bald spot on the very top of his head, didn't know he had one till then. They had to revive me several times. I made my doc show me the bald spot later just to prove to myself it really happened. I remember thinking, damn, I am not ready to go, here is my child and I won't be there to raise him. I could see my doc shaking me and yelling at me to get back here now, the whole thing was surreal.
Posted at 2:36 pm, March 10 2008 EST
The green and silver choker is a
beautiful example of her work available in the shop at http://rachelrose.etsy.com

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Very interesting story..This must really be something when it happens to you..

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Thanks so much for visiting, Rosebud.Youe comments are always sncouraging.