Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Precognitive Dreams


Of twenty two Etsy Artists who spoke in a forum about having Precognitive dreams,2 had dreamed of 9/11 before it happened,1 had dreamed of the Malibu fires before they occurred.7 dreamed of the pregnancy of themselves ,friends or family with 2 having told the couple before they knew themselves and one sure of the sex of her expected baby although it was doubted by others,also 2 dreamed of deaths of family members.Interesting, isn't it?Additionally one showed other indications of clairvoyancy.Unfortunately one had only tragic and frightening dreams of this sort while a second did not dream but had a physical reaction as a premonition in the fore of such occasions.Do you think Creative people are more inclined toward these experiences?
A national and internationally known leader in Nursing dreamed as a young nurse working in the hospital of the fire and death of Zoe Fitzgerald wife of F.Scott Fitzgerald at a Psychiatric Hospital in NC when she was a patient there.A fire destroyed the hospital and several patients were killed.

3 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I think it is NOT A GOOD IDEA to click above smells like a virus

A Blond And A Torch said...

I too dreamed I was having a son before I knew I was pregnant. I later dreamed I would have a c-section, which I did. It is funny how we sub-consciously know our bodies so well.

Bella Rose Creations said...

Thanks for your comment! I too was convinced I was having a boy when everyone thought I was having a girl.